The easy way to German real estate properties and international real assets
Wealthcap is one of Germany’s market leaders in investments in real assets. With over 35 years of investment expertise, Wealthcap has access to high quality investment opportunities in many attractive asset classes and markets that we translate into investment offerings tailored to individual investment objectives.
Our business model is based on two main pillars. First, direct real estate investments with a focus on our German home market as well as in the US real estate market, both in different segments and with a deep in-house expertise and strategies that combine stability and performance. Second, international value-enhancing strategies in the asset classes Private Equity, Real Estate as well as Infrastructure that are deployed with blue-chip fund managers to construct well-diversified portfolios. We develop investment products for private investors and structured solutions for the particular requirements of institutional investors. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of UniCredit Bank AG, Wealthcap has access to the strong international network of one of Europe’s largest banks.
Having constructed numerous investment solutions in the past and under the AIFMD since 2014 both in Germany and Luxembourg, Wealthcap has the necessary experience and expertise to be active in a wide variety of markets and asset classes, while remaining nimble enough to adjust to market developments and evolving client demand. The competence needed to continually deliver well-performing investment products is just as important as responding to the requirements of our different investor groups from high net-worth private investors to institutional investors such as insurance companies, pension funds, corporations or foundations.
Wealthcap pursues different investment strategies depending on opportunities and the requirements of our investors:
- German Real Estate Investments are made available through funds in the segments office, residential, mixed-use, retail and logistics. With offers for institutional investors usually being a pure-play in a certain segment or a bespoke individual solution.
- Portfolio solutions covering all alternative asset classes are suitable for a wide range of primarily private investors who might only invest in one product. Such diversified alternative asset funds or secondary market funds can be an intelligent way to gain entry into a wide range of real asset investment strategies. Investments in single asset classes such as real estate, private equity, aircraft, infrastructure and renewable energy for private and institutional clients. Such investments should be considered an add-on to an existing investment portfolio. Customised solutions for institutional investors such as private placements or tailored investments and structuring. For these investors Wealthcap has already structured (AIFMD-) regulated Germany- and Luxemburg-domiciled funds as well as securitization solutions.
*as of Dec 31, 2022
Wealthcap is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UniCredit Bank AG which has many advantages for our partners and clients:
- Well known in our home market as a reliable and disciplined real estate investor with a strong financial background.
- Excellent reputation and access to a bank’s research, structuring and risk functions to support excellence in tailored investors’ investments solutions.
- Compliance with UniCredit’s risk management regulations which provides competitive advantages for example in financing.
- An international network within UniCredit helps identify market opportunities early.
- UniCredit’s and Wealthcap’s high service standards include comprehensive support to our customers from A to Z.
Wealthcap Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Am Tucherpark 16
Phone: +49 89 678 205–500
Fax: +49 89 389 896 41
Wealthcap Management, Inc.
3017 Bolling Way NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone: +1 678 383 4101
Wealthcap Canadian Management Inc.
2 Bloor Street West
Toronto ON M4W 3R1
Phone: + 1 416 861 9200